Sunday, May 28, 2006

来 嘢 咗 and 一 言 惊 醒 梦 中 人 !!!

Was talking to Jason over the MSN just now
and expressed to him that i might wanted to let go of my
Panasonic FZ30 which i have just bought 5 months ago.

Reason? There was this son of a bitch Jeff who sells camera at
Time Square spoken to me. He said FZ30 is for pro-sumer and I
am going to advance level liao, need at least a dSLR baru ok !

Then he turned around and showed me the Olympus E-330 which
comes with 2 lenses and everything is RM 3,600.00.

He said:" 底到烂!"

I said:" No ! 底裤都烂 baru betul ! RM3,600 !! Cis !! "

He then proceed and start taking photos using this E-330 and showed
me the photos . OMG !!

I gulped and asked again, " How much already ?"

Jeff :" RM3,600 only, very the !"

I said to Jeff with tears in my eyes," No Jeff, I ain't have no money !"

Jeff:" Never mind, you could sell your FX30 for RM2,000 and etc !"

Me, run away like a women who found that her husband is having an
affair with another man ( wtf? yeah Brokeback thing , you know ? )
on their bed.

Jeff:" Woi Woi Woi ! I reserve one unit for you ok? you go and find
RM3,600 in 2 months time. "

Jeff is really an arse hole ! arse hole ! arse hole !!!!!!!

Actually Jeff has warned me before, a few months ago....

Jeff :" Oh you better don't touch dSLR ok ? "

Me:" Why ? You think i am not rich enough to buy ah ? "

Jeff looked me up and down, twice and said :" Yeah, you are not rich!"

Me:" Ha ha ha ha ! Don't worry lah, i will not kena hooked one ! "

Jeff:" 听着先 lah ! "

and now here I am, everynight thinking of the new E-330 and
want to die like that.

Really 欲仙欲死 now leh thinking of E-330.

Then my rescue team arrived, Jason said:" Oi ! Farker listen up ! "

Me with tears in my eyes," Why? What ? Where is my E-330 ?"

Jason," Why you want to change FZ30 to E-330 ? hmmm ?"

Me:" Cause i kena hooked liao ! Lai Yeh Zho 来嘢咗 !"

Jason:" Listen to me carefully, I thougt you said you wanted to
get married and things like that ? "

Me :" Holy Cow ! 一言惊醒梦中人 !!!!! "

I better start saving money instead of spending them like there
is no tomorrow like that.

2 worst thing that could happen to a person, ever !!

1, is that you are dying in 2 hours, but you still have 20 million USD !!
2, is that you finished using all the 20 million USD but you still not dead!!

So, that's how a 22 years old boy scout from MMU who saved the
team leader of Las Vagas Crime Scene Investigaton Team.

Mr. Gil Grissom is very thankful to Mr. Jason from MMU, Melacca.

And talking about getting married is another story, let's avoid talking
about it, banyak tensi

No comments: