Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This week I have gold luck !!

This week is work week (ww) 20 of year 2006 and after I could assure you that , yeah for ww20 I have damn good golden luck, that's for sure !!

A few days ago ( actually like 2 to 3 weeks ) my housemates Fane and Johntim has got themselves a nice Golden Retriver puppy, about 8 months old but when this baby puppy stand up the front claws could land nicely on my chest and I am 174 cm tall ok?

8 months old puppy ? I think it's more like a 2 years old grown dog ! My god in the sky !!

Oh by the way, the name of the puppy is Prince ( Putera ) and it reminds me of Prince of Persia game and you know, gold coins and gold bullion and stuff like that.

Yesterday after work I went to see Johntim's new house and saw Fane there playing with Prince, and when Fane saw us, she said, " Prince very naughty, he pooed in the house compound ! naughty ! "

Before I could reply to her answer suddenly I feel that my right foot become powerless and out of control. It has gone like totally not listening to my command and wish anymore.

Suddenly I can't lift my right foot anymore -_-" !!!

Shit, could it be a stroke? or some central nerve brokedown ? muscle broken ? tendon peciah ? -_-"

After careful inspection, it was a big piece of Dog poo on the ground which stuck on my shoe and caused my foot to literally stuck to the ground.

It felf so sticky mate !!

Kena landmine already this time !!

Fane and the rest were laughing there and said I should go and buy TOTO or Magnum or 4D or something like that. They all said that I have luck cause kena landmine !!

-_-'

I spend another 10 minutes cleaning my Hush Puppies shoe and make sure that there is no more poo residue on the surface, neah, i am not going to talk about it no more.

The point is, the next time I go to our new house ( the same applies for you too! ) make sure look at the ground before make a walk or something like that.

It ain't funny to step on dog poos !!

Celaka mia anjing liar ! Kurang ajar betul !!

Next time I see you I am going to give you some super hot Tom Yam soup ok ? Wait and see !

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

174cm... so short one har u... :P