Friday, May 12, 2006

Charlie and Bogey and me !!

My F-117 New Speed Mach 3:

This morning while I was looking at my G-Shock it showed that I had less then 20 minutes to reach to my Sunway military office which was some 18 km away and
The route of choice is only Kayu Ara => Sprint Highway => LDP=> Bandar Sunway.

Well, should be alright because the F-117 is in good condition now after she was hit by Charlie at her tails and fins, well nothing too serious and just some RM750 compensation from Charlie has made my F-117 looks even better now.

She (F-117) now has new Borsch made (military grade) tail lamp and the fins are now as smooth as silk.
Most of the parts of the body including the nose area which was hit during the Operation Desert Storm were rectified and all surface are repainted with new radar absorbing paint.

So smooth that not even a fly or mosquito could stand
on the surface, really !

One word for my F-117 : As freaking smooth as silk and as deadly as Viper and as quiet as ...argh forget it !

Anyway, all these factors above plus a darn good pilot (who else?) this morning has resulted me & F-117 to covered the said 18 clicks within 15 minutes. On the way there was an old Toyota Camry who I guess must have his arse on fire doing Mach 6 behind me.

My incoming radar LCD showed the bogey warning and I promptly made a few blocks by reducing and increasing air speed just to stay in-front of this Son of a Bitch so that he could neither over take me or others vehicle. This is not the way to over take people and this is very rude by doing S shape maneuvering at LDP ok?

And it is also very rude to do Mach 6 when the rest of
people are doing Mach 3 on this holiday. Not only
dangerous but may piss people off. Remember speed limit
of LDP ?

It must be very frustrating for his old camry cause I saw smokes coming out from the vehicle after the camry done some very-very desperate pick ups and brakes and tried to do some S shape maneuvering again to squeeze in between others vehicles or so. But all others vehicles are equally dulan with this camry and neither of us wanted to let it go!

Well, for this I have wasted about 15 seconds and I think ok that’s it !

I didn’t want to endanger any party during this nice Wesak day and I think probably he was on some emergency and I have decided to quit playing with him and let him through.

And I swear I could see tears in his eyes when he was over taking me, go ahead , make my day I wished him. Must have wasted a lot of fuel for his Z or S maneuvering.

Anyway, reached my military office 7 minutes before 9 and F-117 landed safely. It was a pretty darn good result for Kayu Ara to Sunway within 15 minutes I must say. Thanks to Wesak Holiday where Malaysian are resting while my company people are working !

But look at the bright side! Traffic was clear, we could easily hit Mach 3 and push to some Mach 6 (Kids, don’t do this!) and overall LDP was sort of clear. That’s the only reason I am happy today.

F-117 scores 1 and camry 0 !! LOL !

No comments: