Saturday, May 27, 2006

My sister and Harry Porter.

My sister was staying at my place for the past few weeks
cause she has to attend her practical at some court in PJ.

One fine morning she asked me, " Hei koko, did you realize that some of your neighbours have owls as their pets ? "

Me:" Nolah, in condo we can't raise or keep any pets"

My sister:" But morning i heard gru gru gru gru sound!"

Me -_-"

Me:" That is the sound of Pigeon lah ! "

My sister -_-" :" really meh ?"

Me :" Yeahlah, the sound of owl is like uhh uhh uhh and not gruu gruu gruu gruu... uhh uhh uh ?? "

My sister:" hmm hmm hmmm , ba ba ba ?? "

Me :" Boo Boo Doh ! "

My sister :" He He He !!! "

What is going on with the kids nowadays? She is having her Law Degree in less then 1 year time leh but she can't diffrenciate the sound of Pigeon and Owl.

And my sister:" Oh like that is it? I thought you know the Harry Porters people and all stays next to to your condo unit mar !! "

I 2 legs in the sky !!

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Youngsters nowadays... *shrugs*

Philips at work. said...

Lousy mia youngster. Sighs...

piggybie said...

wa haha.... my cousin sis...