Saturday, June 17, 2006

WiFi Blog

Moved to new house and yes it is still around Kayu Ara area, but there is no Streamyx yet ( application date 2 June 06 ) and now is 17 June.

So today Saturday evening a little bit bored and Fat Lady brought back a Centrino Sony VAIO lap top... yummmy !! and she is having a function tonight.

Let's lock and load and go out to do bad things with this Sony VAIO A4 Size Lap Top.

First i went to McD Damansara Uptown ( Damansara Utama ) and walked in with style and asked the guy," You have WiFi signal here?"

The guy said yes.

I connected, and TMNET page came out and asked me for User Name and Password. WTF?

I promptly left after feeling cheated becaused I ordered a full set of dinner thinking of being able to do some surfing over there. Big wrong !

10 minutes later i left and heading home and i saw San Francisco Coffee shop at the end of the road. Ok let's try again.

Rebooted the PC and Walla! Connected !!

So here i am sitting in my car using the signal from San Francisco Coffee house signal and blogging from my car.

So today basically I have tried:

  • Blogging from Mc D but tak jadi.
  • Blogging from other's people signal.
  • Blogging from my F-117. Engine off!!
  • Blogging beside the road, feel hot!!

    Damn, when is the TmNet people are going to get my house Streamyx done? Damn difficult to blog beside the road and feeling not too cool after 15 minutes in my F-117 with engine off and no air cond.

    What? Walk in and get a RM13 coffee? Yeah, I will do that ! I will do that when i have RM500,000 in my saving account ok?

    Now i am too poor for RM13 per pop coffee and I even started using LDP to work instead of NKVE !!

    So, really that bad eh? Yes you bet !

    Signing off.

    San Francisco Coffee Damansara Uptown.

    7:50 pm
    17 June 2006
  • No comments: