Monday, June 26, 2006

The Da Vinci Code ?

I am right now having about 2,000 stars, moons, questions and funny-funny characters in my mind...

I feel the earth move, sky move, land moves, and everything is like spinning.

Why ? Cause yesterday Fat Lady and me were watching the Da Vinci Code the un-cut Pengsan Mabuk Version (149 minutes) over DVD.

Before I watch the movie we were ok. But after watching it, i am now having a spinning world and Fat Lady got terrible headache LOL !!

Why ? Cause the picture were not really clear, sound was like shit and the worst was that the subtitle was worst then my 2 years old cousin translation.

Maybe I should really go back to Cinema sometimes?

No, no way !!! And that was the reason why I don't buy new movie, be it DVD or VCD, this shall be a good lesson for Fat Lady I guess.

The seller:"100 % clear mia !" (Pirate smiling face )

Fat Lady:"You sure har?" ( Water fish face )

Me -_-" kept quiet.....

Sigh...

Let them be, let them be.....

By the way, I have just watched Top Secret! (1984) Starring Val Kilmer (24 years old that time ) and OMG Val Kilmer were dating Cher that time LOL !! Cher !!

The sound, picture quality and everything was like 200 times better then the don't know what Code that we have watched.... blur !!

No comments: