Monday, June 12, 2006

Jessie's Evening Gown

Yesterday was attending a good friend's wedding dinner at KL. Before that I went to pick up Jessie Chow who stays in Taman Mayang area, as usual, I was a good driver.

Prior to that Jessie called me and asked what time that I would go and pick her up, I told her the time and I told her " I am wearing Jeans T shirt only ok ? "

She said:" Ok no problem !"

And when I went to pick her up, and when she came down from her first floor I almost fainted cause she was wearing like she is the Bride like that, evening gown showing a lot of meat, all pink and like that.

I terus shouted:" Wah Liew! Your wedding ah ? I thought we agree on Jeans ?"

She:" ha ha ha! You stupid Philips ! "

Ok fine, I was like carrying a giant size Hello Kitty figure in my car because Jessie was all pink and things like that.

Then I went to pick up Helen, who also main theme was Pink colour.

-_-" wtf ? I was starting to look like a Hello Kitty delivery guy or distributor already ... omg !!

All pink in my car -_-" And lucklily Wei Chiek the 3rd passenger was in light blue. weeeheeww !!

And after the dinner I went to SS2 to pick up some nic Ice Cream cause the wine was burning in my stomach.

Jessie and Wei Chiek was thinking that I was going for some Swenson, Baskin robin or something expensive like that. I said yeah I am going for ICE CREAM !!

Jessie and Wei Chiek were so happy.

Their happy face turned black when I stopped at an Ais Krim Potong stall at SS2 food court and asked them
" Yo ! choose what flavour you want, got durian, got beans, got chendol, got jagung, got chocolate, come come!"

And Jessie was -_-" while she was walking towards the Ice Cream stall which is located next to a stall which sells a lot of Kueh Mueh ... yummy.

I saw Jessie approaching and I shouted ( really loud )
" Wah Jessie! Wear until so nice to come buy kueh ah?"

LOL Jessie was so embarrased and i could see tears in her eyes, imagine, wearning an evening gown ( all pink ) and get humiliated at SS2 Food Court by ex Sales Manager who has chocolate ice cream in his mouth.

Cost of petrol = RM 3.00
Cost of ice cream = RM 1.00

The Fun that I got and made fun of Jessie = Priceless!!

Quote of the day


"Wah Jessie! Wear until so nice to come buy kueh ah?"

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

Damn bad man you... LOL.