Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Morning Laugh

Every morning when we wake up there would be something expecting us and we also might be expecting something.

For the past few days I was expecting a hot day awaiting me. But something unexpected greeted me instead.

I saw slippers lying on the floor dead. How dead was that? DEAD dead !!

All the vital organs and parts were gone into pieces, some on the floor, some in the puppy's stomach? -_-" and some in between the puppy's tooth.

I looked at the slippers the remains of the slippers, looked at the puppy, looked at the sky, looked at the puppy and the sky again and I began to laugh ....

I said to myself:" It's been a hot day I know !"

And I proceed to wash my car at 7:30 am or so wearing some feminine slippers instead. Oh I looked so Pondan this morning while I was washing my car.

And later I learned that the puppy ( Name Putra ) got a nice lesson from Fane the owner of the puppy.

I said to Fane it's ok actually cause the slippers are aging and it's not in good shape anyway. And puppy just like to bite anything, epsecially shoes, slippers and stuff like that.

I had started my morning with a laugh at the puppy and myself, what could be better than this ?

Stupiak Prince the Golden Poo Producer anyway LOL !!

No comments: