Monday, June 12, 2006

流金歲月的點滴

Yesterday around mid night my cousin who used to be not that thin texted me and asked:" WTF WKH What do you mean fatty Sim Chew Yen bla bla bla... bla bla bla... "

I was puzzled, mid night why got this kind of SMS one?

Anyway this morning I called her up and ..

Me:" Yo Wassap Cousin ! "

She:" *&^^* gnn *6219 CNN &!^&$ KLIA LCCT ... "

Me -_-" and asked" Good morning to you too, dear !"

She:" What lah you put my name in your blog, you blardy Philips I am not going to use the Philips bulb anymore in my life , hmmmmmpppphhhffff !!! "

Me -_-" and asked:" I am doing fine too, you ?"

She:" knnbbqlpplmcbmchklialcct you said I am very very not thin is it ?"

Me -_-" and said:" How you know one ?"

She lagi on fire:" Of course I know, I ran a search on www.google.com on my name and there there there !! my name.... my name .... with an prefix Fatty... !!"

She complained:" Now I am very thin already, so you better remove the NOT SO THIN word immediately or I will see you in court next week !"

She added:" I meant it ! Do it now !"

Me:" Affirmative, acknowledged !! "

So here I am , I am here to announce to everyone that my cousin who works in Melacca who used to be NOT SO THIN is very very thin now. In fact she is so thin that I can't even recognize her if she appears infront of me now. She is so thin that, when her boyfriend do a slow dance with her, the boy friend could just grab and hold on her 12 inch waist ok ? She is so thin that when she stand at Melacca Sentral Station people give her money cause they thought that she has malnutrition. And she is so thin that when Ally McBeal sees her, Ally would say" OMG I am so fat! " And my cousin in Melacca is so thin that when she goes to some poor Africa country, the Africa country people do donation to buy food for her.

There you go, I already tell everyone you are very thin already ok ? My Belly 38 Sim cousin ? If got people say you are fat you come and tell me and I will teach that guy a lesson. ok ?

Me no let no one bully you one my dear cousin belly 38 sim ok ? Cause you are so thin, omg you are so thin.

This blog is specially dedicated to those people who are so thin and so mulnutritioned..... like my cousin in Melacca. LOL !!

Run away .... as fast as I could !

No comments: