Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Not so sweet dream.

Last night went to bed quite early cause had nothing much to do cause the Broadband at new house is not working yet. And my PC was not working properly also.

So, after reading some comic and made a few calls I proceeded to sleep at 10 something if I am not mistaken.

The result? Wake up at 12:30 am, put cloths into washing machine. Wake up at 4:00 am again, looked at the sky, and went back to sleep, actually forced myself to sleep again despite I have wake up naturally. ( Sign of enough of sleeps )

But since the PC can't work and don't want to disturb everyone I forced myself back to sleep.

Then the problems came.

I was then sitting beside football field and my secondary pals were all playing soccer at the field. And boy they played like the Pros!

And they seemed to enjoy the football game so much !!

And moments later we all went into the exam hall and sit down for SPM examnination for Maths paper !!!

WTF ? How come I didn't know that there is a SPM maths paper one? And somemore my friends are still playing soccer right before the farking examination ?

And on the way in to the examination hall, my friends ask me, how? prepared? want to copy my answer ? all sorts of uneasy things..... -_-"

What does the all above proved ?? Simple, i had too much of sleep and i remember my unpleasant dream.

So today i better sleep less and have more fun before goes to bed. Or go out till late night eh?

Sekali tonight nightmare is about SPM Chemistry paper lagi jiat lat !!

I have become a person who is afraid to sleep already. LOL !

No comments: