Thursday, June 22, 2006

Define: Football Fever

Yesterday saw my housemate Johntim face and neck red red and sitting there at the sofa of our new house, and he said :" Aiyooo... headache !! fever !! "

I said:" Oh, sorry to hear that !"

This morning I found out why, appearantly this Johntim has been watching World Cup Sucker Soccer for the past few days until almost 2am every morning. -_-"

Johntim:" I sleep very late these days, 2 or 3 am !!"

Me:" Why? New house? Not used to it and find it difficult to sleep? Too quiet and no one sing Indian Songs for you to sleep ?"

Johntim:" Neah, cause I watch World Cup Football till 2am and 3am everyday !! Now get headache and fever already !! Deng !"

Me:" Ohhh !! I see !! Not enough of sleep everyday and still have to go to work at 9 am. Body over stressed and over worked and you got sick !! "


Literally World Cup Fever !! My friend !! World Cup Fever !!


Me? Sorry I don't watch football cause I pity 20 people running over a big field chasing for a small ball.

Buy one ball for each of them lah aiyo !! Headache !!

No comments: