Friday, June 09, 2006

10 person and Avanza.

Went to visit Addy Ho yesterday at TTDI and he suggested that we go for dinner together. I said ok great let me get my car.

He said, no need ! I have got Toyota Avanza 1.3 VVTi !!

I said, are you sure -_-" it's 10 of us for God's Sake!

He said," Try me babeh try me! Errr.. try it actually!"

So 10 of us :
  • Addy Ho = Driver Position
  • Me = Co Driver Position
  • Sam = 2nd roll.
  • Fat Lady = 2nd roll.
  • Calvin = 2nd roll.
  • Adrian = 3rd roll.
  • Addison = 3rd roll.
  • Aeron = 3rd roll.
  • My sister = 3rd roll.
  • Selina Liu = 3rd rool.

    There we go, 10 person, 1 car, VVTi, 1 mission. To Eat!

    I was a little bit skeptical about this tiny 1.3 litre
    engine of Toyota initial, cause for 10 person, each of
    us would get the power of 130 cc only you know ?

    But when we approached the Damansara Toll NKVE entrance and when we saw all the Merz S320 and BMW 5 series disappearing at the back of the Avanza. We were then trully amazed by it's VVTi engine capability.

    Of course Addy Ho has to step a little bit hard on the gas padal to gain speed though.

    Oeverall the drive and everything was ok.

    So, Avanza 1.3 litre engine was not weak afterall. Not weak at all !! Nice one there !!

    But i still love my F-117 better yahoo !!! Run away!!
  • No comments: