Monday, June 19, 2006

Jiat Lat

Yesterday (Sunday 19th June) woke up at 7:50 am LOL and since then I have done the following task.



  • Washed my F-117.
  • Washed my sister Kancil.
  • Exposed my F-117 cargo area to sun for 2 hours.
  • Polished my F-117. Cleaned the carpet.
  • Fed the dog ( Prince aka Putera ).
  • Cleaned the dog poo. knnccblol!
  • Took bath.


  • Went to visit Fat Lady mia father.
  • Went for lunch at PJ State.
  • Went to Low Yatt, parked there.
  • Walked to Berjaya Times Square.
  • Order Baskin Robin Ice Cream ( 2 pints only )
  • Purchased Memory Stick 1GB.
  • Purchased 2500mA rechargable battery.
  • Purchased Memory Stick adaptor.
  • Picked up Ice Cream and went to Ampang.


  • Solved Fat Lady's mia brother mia PC problem.
  • Ate the Ice Creams.
  • Ate some cheese.
  • Ate some chocolates -_-"
  • Had a short nap.
  • Proceed back to TTDI.


  • Went to Pinggiran Kiara condo.
  • Went for dinner with family at Taman Bahagia PJ.
  • Went to Putra Bus Station sent cousin back to KB.
  • Went back to TTDI for drinks.
  • went home at 11:30 pm
  • Take bath, relax.


  • 12:20 am started reading magazine.
  • 12:30 am fall asleep with magazine in hand.
  • 12:34 am saliva started flowing .... -_-" and got up to turn of the light and Full Speed sleeping.
  • This is how I spent my Sunday. Productive? You tell me.
  • No comments: