Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Jessie's Evening Conversations.

On Sunday after the wedding dinner at Smoke House KL we
went home in my F-117 there were 3 pessengers to be
dropped at Taman Mayang, SS2 and Bandar Utama repectively.

To brake the ice, Wei Chiek asked:" Jessie where is your hometown, may I know ?"

Jessie:" Oh I am from Ipoh ! "


Wei Chiek:" Oh Ipoh I see ! "

Me:" Wrong ! Jessie is from Tapah and Tapah is not Ipoh and Ipoh is not Tapah !!!! "

Jessie -_-"

I added:" Jessie, you jangan tipu orang ok ? You think because you say you are from Ipoh people will think you are very pretty already is it ?"

Me:" Jessie, you think because you say you are from Ipoh then you will become taller is it ?"

Me:" Jessie, you think because you say you are from Ipoh then there will be a lot of guy chasing you is it?"

Me:" All wrong ! You ain't from Ipoh, u Tapah mia olang lah dude !"

Jessie then had tears in her eyes while punching and pinching me.......

LOL ! Don't mislead people lah Jessie !! Ipoh mia lenglui wah ??? LOL !!

No comments: