Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lesen Mampuih

A few days ago someone was checking my wallet and looking at my cash and stuff inside.

And she said:" Oi ! Your Driving License has expired!"

Me:" Don't joke lah, my License is 10 years mia!"

She said:" Look, here says March 18 2006, now June liao!"

Me -_-" :" Give me that ! Give me that !"

After looking at it, and I realized that I've been driving flying in my F-117 for the past 3 months plus without valid documents leh !!! -_-"

My friends LOL and pointed at me:" Lousy Philips!"

And this morning I woke up at 7:15 am after some nice sleep and so. And took bath and everything, and hit LDP at 8:00 am !! That's really early.

From LDP I turned to Federal Highway because I wanted to go to the Subang Jaya Carrefour Post Office. But it turned out that the entire Carrefour is not open today I guess.

So I had no choice to proceed to the Post Office at Subang Jaya SS15 next to Metropolitan College.

I must say that this is a really nice building and the officer there are friendly and informative. Parked my car and greeted the Security Guard, took a number and 10 minutes later I got my Licence extension made for another 5 years.... LOL !!!

The Malay lady there do smile back after I greet her Good Morning, she also replied that I could actually ask someone to renew my license for me without me physically been there.

That's nice, we public could even also renew our Road Tax there, of course must bring along the Car Ownership Card as well as make sure that the Car Insurance is being paid. They could check the car insurance thing from the Network if I am not mistaken.

Technology improves our life? I totally agree with it today and this morning I felt good !

Cost of parking = Free.
Cost of 5 years extend = RM 152.00

To be not afraid of Pak Polisi anymore = Priceless !!

So, have a look at your license today and see if it has expired, if it is, get it done ASAP !! No need to get into unnecessary problems with the authority. Right?

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Why didn't kena saman one?!?!?!?!?

Philips at work. said...

Cause I was not stopped by police during the 3 months period.

If I did and if the police did check my license, I think I would have got the Saman I guess.

Lucky, lucky only.

Kid don't try this at home. It is illegal to drive with expired license. Ok?

Anonymous said...

eehmm..who was the 'someone' that checking you wallet ler?? hmm??

Philips at work. said...

-_-" errr, itu siapa nuh ! Neh the one near BU one invite us to go makan Sarawak Laksa one ah ? The one lah ! People is going to get married soon liao one lah , tidak ada niat mia, also tidak ada benda yang bukan-bukan mia ! LOL!!

-_-" help !