Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pro's and Con's of staying at new house.

As I have mentioned before I have moved from Puncak Damansara Condo 10th floor to a more remote place nearer to Atria Shopping complex and next to BU 11. Still under Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara area but not at the One Utama Side anymore.

For the past 2 weeks i have found the below pros and cons of staying at a 2 storey link house :

Pros:
  • Quiet, really really quiet !
  • From my room to my car, less then 3 minutes.
  • Can keep a dog as pet.
  • Can park wherever I wanted to park my car.
  • Can wash car for 4 hours or 6 hours and no one will look at you.
  • Can talk and smile to neighbour everyday.
  • More to come.

    And for the cons
  • Whenever dinner time when the neighbour is cooking the aroma comes into my nose and I can't stand, I can't sit, I can't sleep! Got to go find something to eat! This is no good for people who need to keep fit !

    Who cares about keeping fit? Ain't it good to be an Elephant? King of the Jungle? Excuse me i need to go out and find something to eat right now !!

    Damn the neighbour Fried Ikan Kembung smells damn good, better make friend with them and join them for dinner for free everyday, can hor ?? can hor ??

    Grab keys and run towards neighbour's house now !!!
  • No comments: