Friday, December 02, 2005

Too Fat Too Furious !!!

A few days ago, I invited Fat Lady (FL) to come over to my PJ
house after work.

I called her :" Eh, today afterwork come to PJ har ok?"

FL :" Hmm... ok, what is your plan ?"

Me :" As usual I bring you to eat good food !! "

FL :" Wah !! very good ! very good !! "

Me : " No problem !! "

FL :" Then ? After makan go where? One Utama?"

Me :" Nope, you have to help me to wash my F-117 after makan!!"

FL -_-"

Yeahlah, I belanja Fat Lady makan, after makan sure have to
work out a little bit what? Else nanti jadi Gemuk Macam Gajah
how ??

I have been a very thoughtful person, cause I did consider after
eating nice food, FL might become a little bit fatter then now, so
I mar suggested to her that we should wash my F-117 loh.

1 stone 2 birds, she and me get to makan nice food, and both
of us can stay fit, no need to go gym. And my F-117 become
clean, everyone is happy.

Anyway, after the dinner PJ rained like cats and dogs, we watched
TV instead and chewed a few packs of junk food.

Too Fat Too Furious, both of us.

=====

On the second day, I had to send my F-117 to the outside people
to wash it & perform a vacuum cleaning.

And by the time the guys finished washing my F-117 and mopped
dry the surface. The sky started to rain again !!!

WTF !!! Too Fat Too Furious man !!!

No comments: