Sunday, December 04, 2005

Gas Leakage Evacuation !!

2 days ago I went out for heavy lunch with John at 1 something.
The result was stomach very full until night time.
So just had a simple few pieces of white bread, but I have ran
out of jam.

So I used this (picture below) as hot & sour jam instead.

-_-" yes I have got special taste, High Class PJ people mah!! LOL!

15 minutes later my housemate knocked the door and asked me
:" Oh !! Kai Hong you are eating Chili Source is it ? "

-_-"

I replied :" Yes dear I did !! "

Housemate:" Wheeeewwwww !!! "

I asked :" What's wrong there? "

Housemate:" We smelled something like gas leakage, we find find
find find check check check the gas was off what ?"

Housemate:" Oh actually it is the smell of the Chili Sauce, false alarm!
false alram !! false alram ! "

Housemate:" Ok, you continue enjoy your dinner lah, thanks !"

Housemate:" 不 佐 你 吃 晚 餐 了, 告 辞!"

I was -_-" , sniff sniff the chili sauce, smells like gas meh ??

No lah where got ???



No comments: