Friday, December 02, 2005

Karaoke Session


Yesterday after dinner a few of us went to a Karaoke outfit at
Subang Jaya, a relatively new outfit I would say.

After about 1 hour there I suddenly realized :

  • I am a frequent Karaoke visitor now !! Every 2 years I sure go to Karaoke once. Last time it was 4 years once.
  • Nowadays Karaoke technolgy damn canggih, running NT system.
    (network)
  • Nowadays I still cannot sing.
  • Nowadays my boss still cannot sing.
  • When we sang, I saw cow drop off trees, I saw stars falling from sky, I saw dead peoples rise from graves, and I even see a few ghost around us, using their lips movement to spell " Pls stop! Kasi us chance to rest in peace Pls!"
  • I still prefer to play piano and guitar instead of singing.
  • I still don't like o sing.
  • Cause I don't like to see cow drop of trees, stars falling and all those sad faces ghost around !!.
  • I don't like Karaoke!

    =======

    Amanda a few days ago was asking me, which Karaoke is better.

    There was this Ray Box, Galaxai and Song Coco Karaoke.

    I told her," hmmm I think Ray Box better !"

    She," I see, Ray Box eh? Why would you say so ?"

    I said:" Oh, Ray Box last time I went there I able to sleep for about
    40 minutes. Air cond also cold !"

    I added:" But Song Coco I was able to sleep for 15 minutes only."

    And Galaxai I was not able to sleep, so I don't like.

    Amanda -_-" ," What ? You go to Karaoke for sleeping ah?"

    Me:" Surelah, ada air cond, ada long sofa, light dim, got people sing
    you to bed(sleep) , if don't sleep then do what?"

    Amanda," Kai Hong I really look you no up !!! "

    Me :" Lim Peh like to sleep ak !! how??"
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I haven't step into one before. Yeah, not even once. The first, last and only time I sang karaoke was at my house, with one song only, my dad banned me from touching the mic.