Monday, December 05, 2005

PC Fair @ KLCC

Saturday after work I went to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre for
the PC to have a look at my customers who are selling our products
and by the time I arrived it was like 6pm something.

Someone warned me that parking at KLCC Twin Tower would be
very expensive cause it was RM2.50 per hour bla bla bla.... but
it was convinient for me to park at the Twin Tower car park.

So I proceeded and parked there till 9pm something.

Amazingly the total cost of parking = RM5.00 only.

That would be cheaper compared to Low Yatt Plaza for the same
lenght of time, perhaps it was Saturday & Sunday rate.

Well a few weeks ago I was parking at the Kuala Lumpur Convetion
Centre for 3 to 4 hours I guess. I ended up paying RM15 or RM16
during my exit.

I put in RM50 notes cause the total was like RM15 or RM16 but
the stupid machine has ran out of change, instead the machine
gave me only partial change and asked me to go and get the
balance from the cashier, which is no where to be seen !!! -_-"

And with me was one of my big customer and I didn't want to
waste our time for the Rm12 or RM15 change. But I told myself
never to park at the convention centre without preparation again.

=================

And the PC Fair was not bad, but I still don't like the crowd there
cause I can hardly move there despite I am very well built.

A lot of people blocking me " Streamyx sir, streamyx ?? "

And some promoter just talk to their customer at the middle of the
path, blocking everyone !!!

Some people actually bring their babies and small kids there -_-"

And I saw a few very-very old grandma, felt really difficult for
them to walk among the crowds !!!

And yeah, why must they force every visitor to go all the way up
to Level 3 or Level 4 before they could come down to the ground
floor where the actual actions are ???

I heard someone telling me this is like some Ikea method to make
you to walk 100% of their premise, and hence create more sales.

Sales for my customers were not too well though.

Sighs....

No comments: