Wednesday, December 21, 2005

F-117 having fuel system problems.

For the past few weeks, my F-117 starts to give me some
heahache with it's her fuel system.

The fuel pedal keeps on vibrating like some ABS ( like force
feedback ) on and off.

When I turn on the engine, the fuel pedal might start vibrating
like someone is pulling it'sher cable and the
padel was like up and down, up and down, up and down, of
course the magnitude is not too huge, just the right foot
can feel this padel vibrating on and off.

Took it to the machanic, he said, " Hmmm, don't know?"

He also said:" Fuel cable is fine, engine ok also."

Me asked:" then how?"

He said:" Come back when it get more serious, ok?"

Me asked :" Like when this baby explodes ? or when the
engine peciah ??"

Machanic -_-"

Me :" Ok see you then bye !"

What is wrong with my F-117 ? Could someone out there
who had similar problem give me some idea and or introduce
some good machanic to me please? Around PJ and not too
expensive one?

God bless F-117. She has served this country for 3 years
plus and had 155,000km of sky covered, don't let her has
any 3 long 2 short ok?

For the sake of her patriotism and my wallet ok?????

Merry Christmas !!

No comments: