Friday, December 23, 2005

F-117 fixed.

Yesterday was at Cheras area visiting a customer of mine. Saw a
nice hanger there so I went in and enquired about my F-117 fuel
system which was a little bit haywire(d).

2 guys in the hanger were busy cleaning an engine of Satria GTI
with full of passion and their face showed loved and satisfaction.

Hmmm... this is so sweet ??

So i asked the guy to :


  • Change the engine oil.
  • Change the oil filter.
  • Change the spart plug.
  • Check the braking system.
  • Clean the air filter.
  • Check hydraulic oil, brake oil, power steeringthrottle oil and etc.
  • Fix the throttle vibration ( this is so wrong !!) problem.

    After about an hour or so, they mentioned that everything is ok
    already and I took off.

    Flew all over Cheras and Kajang. Engine was smooth , throttle
    vibration ( this is sooo wrong ) no more, and can feel the after
    service feeling all over F-117.

    Thanks. I am ready to Middle East for another Peace Mission.

    20 minutes later I was back to Kayu Ara Military Hanger...

    Sgt. Hunter was there waiting for me when I climbed out from the
    cockpit.

    "Please load 2,000 rounds of 20mm cannon into the chain gun."
    "Please also load 2,000 rounds of 30mm cannon into storage."
    "Prepare 8 AAM and 8 Hell Fire." I informed Sgt. Hunter.

    Sgt. Hunter:" But I thought it is going to be a peace mission sir?"

    Me:" Yeah shooting they all into Pieces that is !! "

    Sgt. Huner -_-"

    Man the Tang Yuen is making me confused !! God Damn TY !!
  • No comments: