Friday, December 02, 2005

Define: Quality time

A few days ago I was chatting online with a friend and I was amused
that he could still have plenty of quality time despite his work as
a Doctor here in Klang Valley.

He replied that it actually depends on how we look and define and
consider which are quality time and which are not, and we could
always arrange / plan for it.

Yeah I agree !!

Quality time could be any moment in our daily 24 hours time and it
could be just everywhere.

My defination of quality time :

  • Feeling light and easy.
  • Not rushing.
  • Could be alone, with family, with Fat Lady , or friends.
  • Not worried / thinking of work too much.
  • Might be eating.
  • Might be sleeping ( hmm.. super quality time )
  • Might be playing computer game.
  • Might be reading blogs or writing blogs or emails.
  • Might be playing piano or guitar or sleeping in Karaoke session.

    For me, everyday between 7 pm and 12pm is always my quality
    time no matter what I do.

    Cause during these time I am more relax and can do whatever I
    want to do. Sometimes I enjoy be alone, sometimes with friends,
    sometimes with Fat Lady and even with my family.

    Sometimes I like to sleep if i am too tired and do things later in
    midnight like Washing my F-117....

    Yeah Doc you are right, we define / decide when is our quality time
    and we make sure that we enjoy every moment of it.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    add me in YM jason_lioh or MSN jason_lioh@hotmail.com ler...