Saturday, December 10, 2005

My new K300i

The good new Sony Ericsson K300i !!


A few days ago my T610 failed to connect to it's portable hands
free unit.

So I took my T68i and used it as primary phone, but the software
went freezed and I didn't realized it until 2 hours later.

Maxis sent an SMS to me and inform 46 missed call !!

Holy Molly !!!

And as usual, kena complain, this time a big time complain from
customer cause they thought I have disappeared.

Well, as corrective action ( Wah ! Enterprise Jargon babeh !) I
went to Low Yatt Plaza , 1st floor and looked around for an SE
(Sony Ericsson ) phone.

Came with me was Fat Lady, have I told you all how supportive
Fat Lady was ?

When she heard that because my T68i software problem and I
kena complain, she terus said :" Let's go, get new phone !! "

Sometimes, I am feeling so lucky that she is around !!

Anyway, went to Low Yatt and told the mobile phone sales person
there that I need a basic phone, with Infrared, no need camera and
no need whistles and bells...

They showed me SE J21oi ( RM230 or RM330 )-_-" around that
price.

I said :" Wonderful ! That's what I need !! "

So I inserted the SIM card but found that the phone has only 200
Phone book capacity.
Too bad ! I need something with 500 Phone Book +
Infrared connectivity.

And later I found this K300i which has the feature like :


  • 65,000 colour screen.
  • 500 phone book capacity.
  • Infrared connection.
  • MP3 player n Mp3 ringtone ( WTF So canggih nowadays )
  • Loudspeaker.
  • Camera. ( I don't really need this, but it is a bonus !)
  • Video Recorder. Can ask Fat Lady to take my video doing ear squart !! -_-"
  • 12MB internal memory, non-expandable.

    The only thing missing in this phone is Bluetooth Connectivity.
    Else it would be a super perfect high end phone.

    So i paid the guy RM500.00 cash and walked towards car park with
    fat lady on my side.

    On the way back, fat lady asked:" Dear are you happy?"

    Me:" Not really."

    She:" Why? You have just got a new phone woh !"

    Me:" I have just spent RM500 and i have now 3 phones !! "

    She:" You are right, better sell of the other 2 later !!"

    Me:" Ok !!"

    This post is specially dedicated to my Fat Lady who is always there
    for me, and being so supportive and hmmm.... thanks !!

    And a big welcome to K300i to my family, hope you could work
    properly and don't get me any trouble.

    Picture above taken from www.sonyericsson.com.my thanks for
    the picture.
  • 1 comment:

    piggybie said...

    waaa... u got new hp oso nvr tell me har... i can sell u mine mar... hahahaha.... then i get new 1 in adelaide... ekkee....