Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Going for long holiday !!


Last week when I checked my annual leave balance I still
have about 14 days unused leave.

Going to carry 7 days to next year Chinese New Year and
the rest has to be utilized by 31st Dec 2005. Else it get
burnt !! I hate that !!

So, get my boss approval to take leave from 24th Dec Saturday
until 2nd Jan 2006. 10 whole days !! Yahoo !!

Let me think what should I do in this 10 days.

Most probably I will :

  • Spend some quality time with friends, family and fat lady.
  • Spend some time back in Kelantan.
  • Go hide in Taman Negara perhaps.
  • Go hide in small town in Pahang.
  • Go hibernate in Genting, but maybe not.
  • Read some books and a lot of news paper.
  • Help fat lady to process some documents.

    10 days, for some rich people 10 days they could go to Australia
    or Hong Kong or something like that.

    For me, I think I have better make use of this 10 days and spend
    them wisely with my fat lady, friends and family.

    During this period, I might on and off check in to my office to see
    if there is anything urgent or important to settle.

    Other then that, I don't think there would be any official business.

    Wah, I am already in the lazy mood already. Should blog more in
    the 10 days holiday. Post some photos too perhaps eh?
  • No comments: