Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Good advise from Fat Lady !!

A few days ago Fat Lady and me were chatting a little bit.

Then she told me that her sister informed her that, every morning
when we wake up, if we consume about 2 glasses of plain warm
water, it helps to cleanse the body and detox naturally.

I said:" Ok I will try!"

This morning when I wake up I remembered what I said and gulp
gulp gulp gulp about 2 glasse of plain water, room temp not warm.

Later when I arrive at the office ( 1 hour later ) I got feeling man!

Got feeling !!!

Feeling like want to poo !!

So I went to poo and, proved that if you drink plenty of plain water
early in the morning, it helps to poo !!

Fat Lady says that by doing this, it will help to reduce the smell
of our mouth. Sometimes when people don't poo for long time
or when they are ill ( body become heaty according to chinese )
their mouth tend to be a little bit smelly, bacteria I guess.

By drinking 2 glasses of plain water in the early morning, preferrable
warm water it suppose to :

  • Make poo job easy.
  • Detox the body.
  • Supply enough of water to our body.
  • Reduce the bad breath.
  • Produce more pee, to carry away toxin in our body?

    Well, it's always good to drink enough of water anyway.

    So next time you want to produce some serious poo in the office,
    drink 2 or 3 glasses of plain water in the morning.

    Poo !!
  • No comments: