Saturday, December 10, 2005

Heavy Flu

病 从 口 入, 祸 从 口 出

Chinese said :" Disease always get into body via mouth !"

"And a big mouth causes problems and inccidents !!"

I am so totally agree with this sentence !! The wisdom of Chinese
since a couple of thousand years ago, but too bad sometimes I just
tend to "temporary" forgotten about it "accidentily".

A few days ago I was at KLCC after the PC Fair, and you know
arond 9 something there cheap sales up to 50% for certain food
products like Sushi , Japanese Lunch Box, Char Siew and so on..

So I went to purchased some ham-chips, char siew and some
meat products and had a wonderful dinner and breakfast.

And that second day my lunch was Char Siew Rice ..... -_-"

So, on that night terus I suffered serious digestion problem
cause I think the food I consumed was too oily !! And second day
I had to went to get an MC and was poo pooing all those green
and yellow stuff poo all the day !!

And finally my stomach was cleared from these oily stuff.

Now the high protein and oil caused another problem. I think
my body had become too blardy acidic that I suffered simultanious
throat infection and flu !! Ah Chiew !!

Now, that what we called Padan Muka !! ok ?

Fat Lady is soo mad now !! Got to buy some KFC for her
something for her to cool her down, maybe bring her to out of town
for a short vacation eh?

Padan saya punya muka !! Bodoh Betul !!

1 comment:

Philips at work. said...

Gee ST. You are right ! Thanks !!