Friday, October 14, 2005

Yesterday I went out meeting with Jason ( the guy who mumbles )
at around 10 something at Kepong. Met Rocky IV ( the blogger ) 2
and had some roasted chicken wingz and some dim sum around
Kepong area.

The food was ok and the atmosphere was fine cause it was after
heavy rain. At Taman Bukit Maluri Kepong I pointed at some
lights far away and said:" Look ! Jason, Genting !" he was ah??
yeah of course :)

And I reached home at around 12 am
something, read some mail and took some night shot photos.
And at around 1 am something I turned off the light.

-_-"


After 20 minutes I still found myself rolling on the bed left and righ
t, left and right.

Ok ... fine, let's go to pee pee and drink some water,

-_-"

2:00 am I was still rolling left and right, left and right.

Can't sleep !!! Why ? Cause this blardy Tea that I drink

" Iron Kuan Yin or Iron Pou Sat " tea.

WTF ?? If you want to stay awake, try a pack of this, put a pack
of these into 2 pot of water and drink them.

Well I drink these tea from 1pm to 6 pm yesterday and still
can't sleep at 2:30 am in the morning.

This Tea is strong man let me warn you first ... LOL !!

Want to stay late and work ? Drink these,
it freaking make you cannot sleep !!

I call this "pemangkin" artificial insomnia... very dangerous
stuff !!

1 comment:

Loc Kee said...

hey hey... me the one meeting you last nite :> wa you 2 got DimSum lagi ka?

me kena work, cant join... too bad. work til 4 leh... now i need your TEA liao :p