Friday, October 21, 2005

Cold Water !! Yahoo !!

After spending about 8 years in Klang valley various location I
have always missed the cold tap water from Kuala Krai, Kelatan
and well that scenario was 20 years ago.

Back then I was still a kid, ever morning when I take shower I
would curse from Russia all the way to Singapore !!! Cause the
water was so cold and so mean !!!

Somemore whenever I took bath in the morning it was 6:30 am
or so, imagine that !!! Cold morning + Cold water. Perhaps that
was the reason why my family's member average has some
well built body. Meaning that we seldom get cold or flu.

I am not sure about you, but my father is 62 years old now and
he never use Hot Water to take bath, and it applies for the rest
of my family members too.

Our house dictionary doesn't has the word " Water Heater" !!

And we think "Water Heater" is for Ah Kuas LOL !!!

Ok, sorry, I mean Water Heaters are for loosers !!! LOL !!!

So, as I have complained previously, the water supply in KL
and PJ sucks !!!

Early in the morning the water temperature is warm!!

How could that be ?? I always hated that !! WARM WATER!!

It sucks !! warm water my foot !!

But wait a minute !! I think I could stop cursing for a while, why ??

Cause the past 2 to 3 weeks the tap water has become cold,
so cold that I have to test fire the water ( wtf test fire with water?)
anyway I have to use my toe tip to test the water temp
( OMG This is so ah kua !! )

But if I don't test water temp and test fire, the cold water sekali
siram on the body, these would happen !!!

  • Face become white
  • Then become green
  • Then become blue , and start cursing like 20 years ago !!
  • Nipples will get hard !!
  • KKC will shrink to the size of kacang putih LOL !!
  • Feeling song !!!

    But why is the tap water supply is becoming cold already ?
    Is it because my curse finally started working already ??
    Is it because KL/ PJ has becoming a better place to stay??

    Nope, cause it was raining season for the past few weeks.

    And I love raining season, I really love it with my heart !!!

    Welcome, raining season, welcome cold water !!!!!
  • No comments: