Monday, October 03, 2005

Something important in life.

流金歲月的點滴

A few weeks ago I either read this from an article or heard
this from some movie conversation.

But I am very sure that this wasn't coming out from the mouth
of any of my friends, yet !!

It sounds like this,

Don't talk without speaking. ( Cause talking doesn't mean anything )
Don't see without looking. ( Seeing without understanding )
Don't hear without listening. ( Hearing witout understanding too )

Wow !! I found it so right !!! So

Don't blog without blogging. ( Like me often did LOL !! )

Man one of the day I am going to study more cause there are
so much of knowledge out there that we should learn and
understand and aware of.



1 comment:

5xmom.com said...

This one hor, just like what Jesus said in the Bible. They have ears but they don't listen, they have eyes but they don't see....(soli cannot remember what else liao) 'Cos I also half listen/half seeing only.