Thursday, October 13, 2005

One Day

In a not so soon future. When I have a little bit more money then
now and when I have less burden. I think I am going to purchase
either a Honda City or Honda Civic.

Honday City because the CVT gearbox is attractive to me and the
fuel consumption is very-very good at the current bench mark.

My uncle who purchased a Honda City 2 years ago in Kelantan
told me it is really nice,

He told me :" Heck I can't even remember when did I last buy petrol!"

I was like :" Wah Liew ! So keng meh ??"

But the Honda City , even the new facelifted model which is launched
3 days ago at KLCC still doesn't look to good for some people.

But it's the feature which is important right?

If I were to buy Honda Civic, the only reason is it has to be Hybrid.

Hack, my F-117 still doing fine today.

But it is always nice to have a second car which you could pamper
yourself with and it is also always nice to have a dream.

I have a dream, that is to have extra RM200K in my accounts.

And with the extra Rm200K, I would sure purchase a Honda City
or Civic.

Working hard for that. When I have the Hondas, Fat Lady is going
to be so happy cause she just love quite and Automatic Transmission
cars.... hehehe !!

So ? Work more and work smart. Less money spending event right now.

RM200K, here I come !!

No comments: