Friday, October 21, 2005

I need some help.

In our brain, the memories are storred in analogue sequences.

And these memory are divided into :
PROM and EPROM and RAM.

NEPROM =Non Erasable Permanantly Read only Memory
EPROM = Erasable Permanantly Read only Memory
RAM= Random Access Memory

The NEPROM normally records the first 10 to 20 years of
one's life's memory. Be it good, bad or anything.
This is like the BIOS or CMOS of a PC. Very small capacity,
but very reliable and damn non-replaceable.

EPROM = Records one's life from 20 years old to 60 years old.
Records almost everything like a 300GB Hard Disk, but hard
disk might get Bad Sector or Bad Cluster after some time.
So, you get to retain some good memory and you lost some.
Not so reliable type of memory.

RAM= Random Access Memory, or volatile memory.
Once you switch off your computer ( sleeping for human )
you might not remember it the second day.

This is a stage when a person has become too old that the
brain cells just couldn't record more information or properly
record something.

This also happens to some people who has suffered brain
injury either via accidents, sickness, ill, or mental stresses.

Some very old people, who still actively uses their brain
has less effects of RAM. Most of the people believe that,
"Brain, use it everyday or lose it !"

Hmmm... so , for the rest of us, please bear in mind that
when we grow elder/ older, we've better still use the
brain everyday for everything. Don't just because we
get to retire or free from working we could let the brain
get rusted ok?

Playing Mah Jong is something good I guess. But not
productive, why not go into teaching or training the
youth or the youngers ? Or do research, studies, and
many more which benefits all.

Anyway, these are not what I want to talk about.

My problem is that, part of my NEPROM has recorded
about my Secondary School Examination scenario and
it kept on replaying in my dreams every now and then.

The scenario was that, the Math ( my lousiest subject )
teacher announce, OK exam starts now !!!

And I was like, " Huh ? Exam ? What exam ?"

My friends:" Year end super difficult exam, moron !!"

And in the dream I could see the question very clear,
the paper given me the xxw= w+xy -w/ sin 112

Draw the graph and calculate the area below the graph.

And usually the dream doesn't bring me any excitement !!

and I usually ( in my dream ) handed up blank
answer paper or with wrong answer !! malu betul !!

Uhhh !! I hate that, could someone teach me how to erase
these memories ??

Do I have to attend SPM and secondary school again and
score 100% in maths and add-maths ??? Or what ???

Help !!! Help !!!

No comments: