Thursday, October 13, 2005

F-117 and Ping Pong

A few days ago I parked my F-117 outside of the hanger and later
when I went to pick up I found a dent at near the car engine bonnet
left side.

My heart broken into pieces ( about 3142 pcs ) and I cried until my
tears ran out of stock, so I stopped crying and started thinking.

I looked at the dent and ran the possible solution.

I can bring the car to Samuel, my friends who operates a car body
painting shop. But it would be troublesome cause I am quite busy
these few days.

Because I was a science stream student back to 1994 and 1995 and
I loved science so much, I suddenly remember what I have studied
before and had an idea, cheap, environment friendly and fast !!!!

The cost ? Absolutely free.

I am not sure about you, but when I was studying back to 1990s I
remember an experiment that a Ping Pong ball which is dented or
out of shape, we could boil some water and put the Ping Pong ball
in and in no time, the Ping Pong ball would be returned into it's own
shape.

This is because the air in the Ping Pong Ball would be in greater
pressure and will force the Ping Pong ball back to normal state.

Well, of course I can't throw my F-117 into a pot of hot boiling water
because this baby is too expensive and too large.

But I could always cook a nice pot of coffee, steaming hot !! and
apply some of the hot coffee on the dent of my F-117.

Do you think the dent would Pop up and my F-117 will become
even and smooth again?? Hmmm ?? Please tell me it will ???

Please???

2 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Ohh... pity of u... but i dun think it will work, okay?

Philips at work. said...

LOL !! May thanks for waking me up !!

Then how ?? My F-117 sudah tak cantik dah !! Benci betul !!