Thursday, October 27, 2005

Secret of 1977 to 1979

I did mentioned before that my nanny ( Ah Boh ) always tell
everyone how easy to babysit me. And I was very easy
person since baby and so, ...

So one day I asked my 3rd aunty who stays in TTDI.

Me:" Eh 3 yi, since when you started to help to babysit me?"

3 yi:" Since the day you were born lah !! " ( She was about 18
or 20 then )

Me:" You all always full time taking care of me one meh ?"

3 yi:" Yeah sure, your parents were teacher, very busy !!"

Me:" So , am was I easy to handle ?"

3 yi:" Hmmm.. yeap definitely most easiest !! "

Me:" I also heard that, but why ? what made you said so?"

3 yi:" You see, when you were a baby, you only smile everyday,
seldom see you cry, you eat , play and smile, eat, play and smile,
and sleep !!!"

3 yi:" Damn senang to take care of you, easy job !! Feed you then
you are happy already, also really seldom cry !!!"

3 yi:" At one point we ( my grandma and all ) thought that you were
a little bit, you know ? sort sort one, cause you only smile and no cry!"

Me -_-" and :" Is it ? "

3 yi:" Yeah sure ! you ask grandma and see ??"

OMG when I was a baby people actually worried that I might be
a little bit sort-sort because I don't cry, LOL !!!

But now I am also a little bit sort-sort what ? At least I know that
when I was a baby I was ADORABLE !! and smiled a lot !!!

Oh ! I am so proud and kembang now LOL !!

No comments: