Monday, October 31, 2005

Back to home.

Blogging from Kota Bharu, Kelantan, and gosh I am
feeling good here.

Today woke up at about 7:50 am, and yeah it's Monday.
I am 2 minutes away from sending a letter to Amanda
and Crystal who are working today to tease them.

But think, think, think, water and mountain will meet one day
and I delayed my intention.

Anyway, it's great to be back to Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

Within 24 hours, my belt and pants become very tight,
don't know why is that. Perhaps it is the weather here, or
perhaps it is the air here, even the water here might cause
my belt and pants become tight. Not me ok? Not the food too!
Absolutely NOT in a million !!!!

See my father does all the cooking and mom goes off to
school to work ( teaching profession ) and I am just eat, sleep
and eat, sleep, eat and sleep.

And a friend of mine to knows about my situation called me:
She:" Hi how are you back there ?"

Me :" I am fine, and cool !"

She:" You know you are like vegetables? "

She:" But vegetables can't eat or walk themselves, so you
are something like, high level vegetables !!!"

Me :" LOL !!"

It is always good to be at home, isn't it ???

Philips
10:35 am
31 Oct 2005
Jalan Kelochor 15300
Kota Bharu
Kelantan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the pants will get tight?U know why ler...don pretend... eat less and exercise la...the one who is worry bout ur health is in kl ler...

Philips at work. said...

Me ( eating nice food ) and say:" Ok ok no problem !" ( Eat some more ) But ada exercise lah Madam!

Maximum gain 1kg only ok this time? When come back to KL swim everyday loh Madam !!

By the way how is your hair dude?

Jason Lioh said...

Haha! Mana food pictures? Show me what Kota Bahru has to offer so that next time I go Kota Bahru, I can create hurricane. :D

Fat lady scold liao har...

Philips at work. said...

Hahaha !!!

Here Dial Up Modem 56K dude !!

Will upload some when I get back to KL on Sunday. In the mean time, I have to do a lot of house work and this and that to burn some calories.... hehehe !!!

What goes around comes around !!!
-_-"