Friday, October 21, 2005

Marathon !!!

-_-" .....Hui Yuh !!! Jiat Lat !!

This was the first sentence I told myself about 40 minutes ago.

Time is 1:40 am and the date is 21st Oct 2005. Friday early morning.

Came back from work and arrived at PJ near 7 something on Thursday
and felt a little bit ( a little bit only ok ) tired. And the weather
was so lovely, cool and all that.

So I settled for a little bit of evening nap.

But, I ended up sleeping till 1:00 am and now washing my cloths
and feeling fresh after a nice bath and all.

Marathon sleeping ? No I don't think so, I think I've just over shot
the nap. 8pm to 1am = 5 hours of sleep.

Am I suppose to sleep again later of the day ? Before I go to work?

Well, let's see how !!!

Night become day, day become night, I hate this !!

No comments: