Thursday, October 13, 2005

Try to save fuel ??

For the past 3 to 4 weeks I tried to be smart and tried to save
a few ringgit by using Regular RON92 petrol for my F-117.

The reason? Cause I read in the news paper that a local MP or
leader has suggested in order to save some bucks, perhaps
we could use some Regular Petrol. He said, we even could
mix some gasoline ( minyak tanah ) if we want , no problem !!!

WTF ? Mix minyak tanah ? How about cooking oil my friend??

So one day when I was at the petrol pump, I bought a full tank
of Regular Fuel, about 2 cents cheaper, a tank full save me RM 1.00

Ta Ma De RM 1.00

The result? The engine of my F-117 now rattles when the engine
goes low speed. crak crak crak crak crak crack like some old
Proton Iswara Taxi which the exhaust pipe is going off like that.

I didn't realize that it was caused by the fuel initially. But after
checking everything and did a flash back and......

Yes it is definitely the Regular Fuel that I am using now.

Later I am going to change back to Esso Synergy F-1 or some
better fuel to see if the problem persist.

If it is indeed because of the cheap fuel, then someone is not
going to get my vote next time.

Update :

11:53 am 13 Oct 2005.

Yesterday evening after I used up most of the Regular fuel in my
F-117, I went to Esso and pumped in a full tank of Synergy F-1
RM1.62 per litre.

RM 70.00 and I got about 40.01 litre ( Adui sakit gigi )

And after I started my car, the performance of F-15 eagle + the
stealth feature of F-117 came back to me !!

Yesterday night I was able to fly fast and fly low over Subang and
no one even noticed me !!! Wah ha ha haha !!!

If I were to use the normal fuel which is about 2 cents cheaper per
litre.

I would like be craking all over Subang yesterday krak krak krak
krak krak and flying at the speed of snail , no good !!

So, to the MP or the local leader who suggested us Malaysian to use
regular fuel or even to mix Gasoline, sorry mate, you've lost my vote !!

Now go back to your house and ask your mama to spank you !!
I wished her to spank you so hard that after your mama spank you,
she wouldn't recognize who you were anymore LOL !!!

No comments: