Thursday, February 08, 2007

KLCC incident.

A few days ago I came out from Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
and walked towards my parked car.

Saw a very nice looking BMW coupe parked illegally between the
space and it irritated me and I cursed cursed cursed.

Suddenly there was this urge for me to fart.

So I farted ( not loud, other people can't hear that )

And the BMW's alarm goes off !!! wtf ??

My sales manager looked at me," Oi ! What have you done?"

Me:" What? I farted only woh ? And I farted 4 meters away
from the BMW woh ! "

My sales manager ran away fast fast !!

Me:" What ? Not smelly one ! no smell one ! come and sniff
and you would know ! "

lolrtof !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U know what aar, mebbi the owner saw you from far and noticed u cursing. So he set on the alarm to play play with u laah ha ha ha

Philips at work. said...

-_-" maybe you are right.

But i was cursing so soft that it was more like a whispering and only ants and wind could hear me.

But then again, perhaps that fler knows Lips Reading lolrotf !

Happy Chinese New Year !!!