Monday, February 12, 2007

How to save RM 5.00

How to save RM 5.00 or US Dollar 1.43238 ??

Very very simple, sleep from 7 pm onwards on Sunday night
till Monday morning and go to work directly, buah ha ha ha !!

Yesterday (Sunday) woke up at 7 am something and went
doing a lot of things outside and finally able to go home and
rest at 6 pm something.

Rest means nap, but a nap sometimes would turn into sleep
and sleep might turn into hibernate.

Hence, I napped hibernated from 7pm plus of
yesterday till this morning -_-" .

I wonder what happened to me, must be the chocolates that I
took which contains sleeping agent eh ?

Anyway, this morning I felt really fresh and energetic and woke
up at 6:30 am. Went poo poo and prepare breakfast and
everything.

By the way, Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, in fact the rest of
Malaysia is really really hot these days eah ??

When I was a kid I remember in the morning when I woke up
there was a feeling called Cold one you know ? But now, knnbbq
every morning also woke up with T shirt which is partially wet,
not because of the wet dream ( old man don't get wet dream no
more ) , because the weather is so damn hot !!

Took bath and everything, and whole forehead full of sweat again?

that's typical morning for me.

I missed the kampung morning which was so cold that after one
take bath his/her lips become pale or purple in colour, the nipple
became hard like rock and the kkc shrunk like peanuts lolrotf !!

But I skipped Dinner last night and saved RM 5 anyway, yahoo !!


Yahoo !!

No comments: