Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Who is fat ??

I told and replied Jason :

" A thin body guard earns RM2000 per month. He knows karate, martial-art, tai-chi, Silat....etc.

A fat body guard eanrs RM5000 per month. He can't sing, he can't dance, he can't even run fast.

But why?

Cause the fatter body guard could sekali block 7 bullets for his boss and survive after 4 weeks in hospital.

And the thin body guard could only take 2 bullets max. !! That's why.

Everyone in this world means something for someone.

Be yourself and live for yourself only. Don't mind too much about what other people says...

Ok? I could block 9 bullets sekali by the way!! And my price??


RM9000 per month !! I am rich !! I am damn rich !! "


1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

I can block 11 buleets, so I am earning Rm11k per month. :Bpbbpp