Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Single air bag vs SRS air bags.

Yesterday after the pregnant whale jokes thrown at me from the
Japanese customer, the ice was broken :)

We began to have some jokes and funny story among ourself and
these Japanese customer really could joke at the dinner.

After eat eat eat, one of the guest touched my stomach again.

Guest :" Hmmm... Kai Hong Sang, how is your baby(s) now? "
( Cause it could be twins you see?)

I was -_-" :" Hmmm... actually there is no baby inside !!"

Guest :" Then ?"

Me :" This is an air bag !! When driving if got accident it will save
my life !! Malaysian new technology !! "

The Guest almos spit his beer out of his mouth and LOLOTF !!!!!

And the guest pointed at his skinny colleage and said
" Then my friend here if accident sure die des??"

I replied " Yes ! Sure die !! No air bag to save him what ?" LOL !!!

Headache !! Very very headache !!

During the dinner we were keep adding dish and serving each
other more dishes, and finally I shouted !!

" Oiii !! Enough of dish and fish and prawn and everything !!!
Oiii ! GNN CNN MCB KNN MCH CIA FBI NSA MCA MIC Stop !!!"

The all looked at me and asked :" Why ? Wong sang ?"

Me :" GNN ! Now already one big air bag, if continue like this, later
become SRS air bag how ?? how ??? Use your brain lah !! Oiiii ???"

-_-"

They all again LOLOTF and kept kiap more vegetable for me.

I think I grew 1.5 kg yesterday night.

Jason wait !! I will join you !! I will join you !!!

SRS Air Bag = Supplemental Restraint Systems

No comments: