Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Stealth

Yesterday night had dinner with Jason and his friends at Jalan Alor.

Prior to that I introduced my F-117 Stealth Fighter to him, everyone
was :" Awwww.... Wooowww .... Hui Yuh .... and things like that !!"

A few minutes later we were cruising and all over Sungai Besi Highway
at 100kmph, with haze surrounding us, looked like we were at Genting
Highland during a windy day....

Only it was too hot, unlike Genting coolness !!

The haze was so strong that everything really looked diffrent, I had to
wear my Infra Red goggle, with infra red Camera turned on while I
drive was flying around KL.

Suddenly I pointed at my F-117 and shouted loudly to Jason
" This is one hell of a job !"

Jason :" Why ?" ( Puzzled )

Me :" Cause it's not easy to make a real F-117 to look like Proton Wira !"

Me :" Actually we are driving a F-117 now you know?"

Jason -_-" Gulp ! ( Jason thinks, this Kai Hong a little bit chee sin one !)

After dinner, when I pressed the unlock button, my Proton Wira
F-117's signal light blinked twice (2) to show Status Unlocked !!

Jason," Eh , why your alarm no sound one?"

Me, " Remember? This is a Stealth fighter, it is suppose to be quiet !"

Jason," Wooow ! Hui Yu ! Canggih !!!!! "

Me LOL !!!

Jason, a friendly and nice guy !!

Four of us enjoyed the food of Jalan Alor, the Haze of Kuala lumpur
and the night time KLCC and Kuala Lumpur town.

And on the way back everyone was yawning cause I switched my
F-117 mode from "Stealth War" mode to "Comfort" mode.....

zzzzzz...z.zz.z.>ZZ>Z>z.z.zzzz

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

Haha! Thanks for the dinne, tai ko! LOL! memang comfortable when on the way back. Stomach full + air con = sleepy! LOL!