Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stealth ?? Not my F-117 ok?

A few days ago I was watching the movie ... Stealth.

I thought it has something to do with my F-117 Night Hawk and
so but noooo !! noooo !! nooo !!!

All I saw was :


  • Some US military prototype Stealth Fighter which looks like alien space ship.
  • An over confident pilot.
  • A noisy and over confident pilot.
  • A lady pilot, whos the air craft will self destruct ??? WTF?
  • An AI no pilot fighter which would be screwed if there is an lighting.
  • Talking about stealth? Yeah, the AI fighter informed, my stealth feature
    is damaged, very good !! very good !!

    A friend of mine who went to watch in film in the cinema, and second day
    can't remember anything about the movie. Not the story line, not the star
    nor nothing.

    Now that's what we call Stealth movie, where when you watch it you don't
    know that you are actually watching it.

    And when you watch it, and before you know the movie is already finished.

    Arrrggghhh !! Should have listened to the advise from Jason and go for something better
    instead.
  • 5 comments:

    Jason Lioh said...

    Haha! Told you, you should have listen to me loh~! At least until now, I still remember what 7 Swords action scene, but Stealth? -lol- Forget already loh~! Heh, another tip, no movies to watch, until Jackie Chan's The Myth. :D Got one more lah, romance comedy. :Bpbpbp Go watch with fat lady.

    Jason Lioh said...

    and my link is broken ler....

    Philips at work. said...

    Jason, you are so right !!

    Well since it's a bit torrent test file, and I don't mind so much. Dang !!

    Link fixed !! Connected to your site at 10,000Mbps speed, happy?? kekekekek !!!!

    Buaya69 said...

    wah, that bad meh? ok ok, not gonna even visit Uncle Ho for this one, hehehe :P

    Philips at work. said...

    Yeah loh Mr.B, I normally go easy with critics with movie and film and don't have much complains for the past.

    But this film was so... so... undescribable that I also have no complains... didn't want to waste time complaining.

    To suggest you all no need to watch this film is just a pure "Community Service" from me kekekekekek !!!