Thursday, August 04, 2005

Intelligence of my mother.

Suddenly I had a feeling that this week should be called Intelligent
Week. Why? Perhaps due to the reason below, my brain feels really
fresh this week.

A sign before getting my PhD.?? ( Permanant Head Damage ) LOL !!

This morning at 5 something am while I was washing my car
F-117 Stealth Fighter, I suddenly had an idea of something.

Due to the dry season, haze and a little bit of rain yesterday my F-117
was covered in thick dust. And thick dust is bad because it affects
the capability of F-117's surface to absorb Radar/ Infrared signal.

I remembered someone telling me :" Aiya why wash your car leh? Now
is dry season, a lot of dust, you wash already, tomorrow also dirty what?"

I kept quite when I heard that statement, sounds correct eh?

Nope ! Negative !! Negative !!

My mom used to mumbles me," Aiyo , your room very untidy leh !!"
Or she would mumbles 2 me," Aiyo , the grass outside tall already !!"
Or she would mumbles papa," Aiyao, the car park dusty already !!"

And if anyone of us reply :" No need lah, clean already, tomorrow also
dirty one ! "

Then my mon would say:" Like that, then you no need to eat lunch and
dinner loh, cause eat already, tomorrow also hungry one mar?"

Me and Papa -_-"

And run fast fast to clean the room, house and car park...... -_-"

That's intelligence of my mother, good at example giving and threatening!

My mother, class one intelligence agent !! (CIA)

So, thanks to my mom, while some people could drive around their car
in thick dust, the dust or mud or dirt is so thick that the white car
becomes yellow, the black car became white or grey -_-"

Well, I can't !!

I rather wake up early like 5 am or sleep late at 12 am, get to the car wash
bay and give my Baby a nice bath !!

Why?

  • A good officer should have clean vehicle.
  • A good pilot should have a clean air-craft.
  • Car wash is a good exercise.
  • Plenty of time to do some thinking and considering.
  • Cool to wash car at night time.
  • Can communicate and understand with your vehicle.
  • Many more !!!

    Be good, give your car a bath today and enjoy the never ending benefits.
  • No comments: