Monday, August 22, 2005

Sunday updates....

Finally today I can't tahan already and jumped out and pointed
at my own nose and shouted:

" Oi ! Philips you are getting fatter these few weeks!"

Why is that so? Look down and examine what are there in
my stomach for the past 2 -3 days.


  • Durians
  • Durians cake
  • Crabs
  • Pork
  • Rice
  • Vegetables
  • A lot of seafoods.
  • More crabs, bread and accesories !!! LOL !!

    Ok it's time to start swimming again cause my skin allergy has
    gone and I am ok already.

    2 weeks later you all will see a new mini me !!! LOL!!
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey,fatty....yes, u are getting fatter la! with all those crabies, seafood all...no wonder la...:( always tak bawak i........

    piggybie said...

    oi~!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you hor... no need show off wif ur new camera la......

    posting all the food there... u noe wat~!!!???!!! my table and books all wet oredi lo. y??? coz my saliva keep dropping non stop lo.

    you noe i cant go back u summore do like this har.... bad bad ko ko...