Friday, August 12, 2005

Can't breeth !!

This morning woke up at around 4 am something, found that I was
breathing heavily.

Check around, whops the air cond was off and all the windows and
door were shut !!

Shut !!

Walked to pee pee and turn on the air cond. Within 10 minutes the
room has became too cold. Off air cond again.

Unwillingly opened the windows and turn on the fan.

Still breathing heavily like want to die like that.

Shut !!!!!! Damn Dulan !!! Jumped off bed and cursed a little
bit. GNN, CNN, KFC, MCB, FBI, NSA, MIB, INTEL !!

So at 6:15 am I cuci muka sikit and went down to wash my car.

Appearantly the house that i am staying is really lack of fresh
air and it made me feel really tired and sick.

So, walked down to the car wash bay with my "equipment" and
started taking bath for my F-117. Actually the air was pretty
good out there at Kayu Ara area.

Wet the car, wash away the dirt, wash away the soap and foam
and moped the car. Walla !!!

After the car wash at 7:00 am I felt really really fresh !!!

Haze? Nope, I see less of them today !!

It seems like the air quality was very much better this morning.

Epspecially when the car is clean and shining and after some
work out done :)

I am loving it !! I am loving it !!!

Now I can breath already!!! Wheeew !!

So, don't just sit there and wait to die, do something that
will help you to get more fresh air.

And stop being so pathatic and always complain only.

Learn to enjoy the haze, and find ways to overcome it.

Don't just complain, complain, complain and complain.

2 comments:

YBrat said...

hi.jus drop by..

look like kayu ara stil clean..can go there grab fresh air, then come back 'fight' again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.