Friday, August 05, 2005

The movie that touched my heart...

流金歲月的點滴

Ever since 1996/1997, there were seldom any nice movie or film
that could really touches my heart.

Perhaps it's the story line or perhaps that I've became stronger.

But the New Police Story ( Starring Jacky Chan ,Nicholas Tse
and my favourite Charlie Yeung ).

It's 2:19 am right now and what should I say about this film?

It made me smile, cry, laugh, cry, smile, laugh and break into tears at the end.

A few months ago, people told me that after they watch this
film they cried.

I laughed at them and said no way ! Jacky Chan's movie right?

Well I was absolutely wrong and I was a fool !!

I would say amazing and absolutely groovy !!!

This film really broke my heart, and stirred my feeling and emotion
from 12 am till now. Geez how am I suppose to work tomorrow
and it's PC fair there !!!!


Thanks to Johntim.

No comments: