Friday, August 05, 2005

Charlie ? My angel !!

Charlie, the only lady in this world that I think I can't handle. Once my boss asked me if I am in China or Hong Kong and having trouble with lady, would I able to handle the situation?

I replied "No problemo!" cause I have handled so many situation before and even when Fat Lady is really mad at me, I was still able to control situation and get a cease fire agreement within minutes. I always think that I am able to control situation if I have problem with lady(s).

and again today I think I have proven myself wrong. If that lady is Charlie I think I am basically meat on the table for her. Don't know why but she is my soft spot.

Actually Charlie is my favourite actress ( and I think a lot of people out there too ). I feel that she has the capability to make people mellow, cause she is so soft.... really....

It's nice to see her back to silver screen again. Welcome back Charlie !!! I've been waiting for this moment for a long-long time !!!

Fat Lady might have something to say about this, but, as I mentioned, one is my favourite actress and one is my Bao Bei.... so?

Geng !!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confessment made from you after u published on the blog is not a confessment anymore...it's called "just for your info".ok dear?? hmm?

but, luckily u still remember there is a bao bei here...

Jason Lioh said...

Who is Charlie? Chinese name?

Philips at work. said...

楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮
楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮
楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮 楊采妮

OMG I am so crazy about her !!!