Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Outlook 2005.

Jason was having something which was disturbing his mind.
So I kasi him the below comments, these are what I have gone
through for the past 8 to 10 years
and I wished that I have known these facts 10 years earlier !!

Is the Outlook so important? Yes, Microsoft Outlook is important
for my daily email usage, but one's physical outlook might not be
that important.

Here's what I've wrote to him, hopefully he feels better and
understand what I am trying to tell him. Be strong mate !!!

"这就是成长的过程。

没有酸甜苦辣,就没有甜蜜的结果。

没有风风雨雨,就不会珍惜风和日丽的天气。

没有受过生死离别,就不会珍惜平平淡淡的生活。

活着,就使最幸福开心的事,对吗?

世界是多么的大,一定会有你的世界和容纳之处的,

Jason!!

你知道 Fat Lady 并不在乎我们的外表,她只要我建建康康就好。

爱你的人,并不会在意你的外表。
(比如你的爸妈,家人)

在意你的外表的人,并不会太爱你的,相信我!Ok??

要学会笑看风云! End of the day, 无论结果是如何,你还是学到了一些经验。那是最重要和 Priceless 的 !!!"

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Ppl use thunderbird already lah, where got Microsoft Outlook~! :bpbpb

BUt really thanks for your enlightening comments! Haha, whenever in such situations, your comments are always the witiest and yet to the points! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jason, Philip is right...when someone really love you, she will not care how u look like. The most important thing is the inner beauty that the guy is really care for the girl...

(But...philip,i think it's time for u to do some exercise before you give birth to a baby boy...:) hahaha