Friday, April 04, 2008

The One About Johntim in Hai Kou

Hai Kou is the major city for Hai Nan Island of China and my friend
Johntim Chia is being sent to Hai Kou for a couple of weeks. After a
few days staying there he reported something funny back to me.

Johntim:" Here you can choose to wear shirt to take bus."
Me:" What ? "

Johntim:" Yeah, it is optional here for you to wear shirt when taking
bus, I have seen people not wearing shirt when they are in the bus!"
Me:" What Da Fark ?? "

Johntim:" Oh yeah ! Here very nice, RM 0.50 you can board the bus
and go to ANYWHERE that you want. "

Me 2 legs in the sky !!!

I am going to Hai Kou one of the day my friend !!!

1 comment:

Johnt|M said...

This is great haha :) the place really really funny... u dare or not to take bus in public without wear any shirt ? nah... somemore the body not good :p